The role of the Planning Services Unit is to provide timely and accurate information on students, graduates and
staff to satisfy the requirements of the Federal Government, assist the University executive and faculties in planning
and decision-making and, to inform the University community and wider public.
In fulfilling its role, the Planning Services Unit has responsibility for:
- Providing management information to the University executive and faculties.
- Developing and maintaining the University's student projections model.
- Reporting to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Innovation, Science, Research and Tertiary Education (DIISRTE) on students and staff.
- Reporting to the Australian Tax Office on student's HECS liabilities.
- Providing data and submissions on data-related matters to Federal and State instrumentalities.
Development and maintenance of a web site providing downloadable historical and current data tables,
management information and survey reports.
- Answering ad-hoc queries from the University community and wider public.
- Conducting and analysing data from the annual Graduate Destination Survey and Course Experience Questionnaire.
Conducting and reporting on surveys associated with the University's Key Accountability Measures, including
the triennial Student Satisfaction Survey, triennial Non-Returning Students Survey and five yearly Employer Survey.
- Providing advice and assistance on survey design and analysis.
We are located in Rooms 101-103 in the Registry Building.
Our fax number is +61 8 8201 3757 (please fax attention to Planning Services Unit).
For general inquiries please complete our online
form or email David De Bellis at email@example.com
or telephone +61 8 8201 2922.
For inquiries or to report problems regarding this web site,
please complete our online form
or email David Andrews at firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone +61 8 8201 2404.
For information about Planning Services Unit Staff including contact
details, responsibilities and expertise, visit our Staff
For information about the Planning Services Unit Mailing List, visit our Mailing List